Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Python Programming with Red Hat (AD141) group!

We are excited to launch a space dedicated to the Red Hat Training course Python Programming with Red Hat!

To gain the most value from this group - click the "Join Group" button in the upper right hand corner of the group home page.

We encourage group members to collaborate in this group to discuss topics, ask questions, share best practices and tips, provide course feedback, and share their accomplishments as it relates to AD141.

Read more about Python Programming with Red Hat here.

--
Deanna
Labels (2)
4 Replies
Wojek
Cadet
Cadet

I think i'm echoing into the void but the student account w redhat as the password doesn't let me sign in. It just tells me authentification didn't work >:L

shashi01

Hello @Wojek 

It seems you're facing trouble logging into your Red Hat student account using the password 'redhat', and are receiving an authentication error. This could be due to a variety of issues, such as mistyped login details, problems with your account, or technical errors.

Could you please confirm if you are still encountering the same issue?

0 Kudos
Travis

@Wojek -

I'm not 100% certain, but fairly positive you are using the incorrect password. In almost every single one of our courses we have ...

UN/PW Combinations

student/student

root/redhat

If you are talking about the login to the workstation VM as the student user, the password should be student and not REDHAT.

Travis Michette, RHCA XIII
https://rhtapps.redhat.com/verify?certId=111-134-086
SENIOR TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR / CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR AND EXAMINER
Red Hat Certification + Training
Travis

I found it in the book ...

Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 2.26.57 PM.png

Travis Michette, RHCA XIII
https://rhtapps.redhat.com/verify?certId=111-134-086
SENIOR TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR / CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR AND EXAMINER
Red Hat Certification + Training
0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.