IvanLabrovic
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

No final practise chapter in AI26x courses

Jump to solution

Hi, most (all) other Red Hat courses end with a final big practice chapter, but AI262-AI267 dont have that.
If we-re comfortable doing the labs in the regular chapters, would that be sufficient to go for certification?

And/or do you have other recommendations to increase chances on certification?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chetan_Tiwary_
Community Manager
Community Manager

@IvanLabrovic This is the info that I got from the course development team :

"End-Of-Chapter labs and comp review is not always required, and in this case we
decided to create the course like it is and in the next iteration of the course we will decide about EOC labs and comp review labs.

There were a lot of unknowns around those courses so we wanted to do what made
more sense. We will revisit the course in the next LTS/Stable release and for sure we will update sections about model serving and pipelines.

The course is highly recommended to go for the exam and if you are able to do all the labs independently in the course then you are in a very good position to sit for the certification exam."

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chetan_Tiwary_
Community Manager
Community Manager

@IvanLabrovic Thanks for your query! I will get back to you with more details on this.

0 Kudos
Chetan_Tiwary_
Community Manager
Community Manager

@IvanLabrovic This is the info that I got from the course development team :

"End-Of-Chapter labs and comp review is not always required, and in this case we
decided to create the course like it is and in the next iteration of the course we will decide about EOC labs and comp review labs.

There were a lot of unknowns around those courses so we wanted to do what made
more sense. We will revisit the course in the next LTS/Stable release and for sure we will update sections about model serving and pipelines.

The course is highly recommended to go for the exam and if you are able to do all the labs independently in the course then you are in a very good position to sit for the certification exam."

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.