cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automating Azure Managed Instance Database task using ansible

Hello Everything,

I am working on project to automate Database task on Azure Managed Postgresql Database Instance flexible server. I am able to run the playbook on my personal environment getting succesfull outcome but when i am using Ansible Automation Platform i am getting error for "Failed to import the required Python library (psycopg2) on b4731c077d4f's Python /usr/bin/python3. Please read the module documentation and install it in the appropriate location. If the required library is installed, but Ansible is using the wrong Python interpreter, please consult the documentation on ansible_python_interpreter", i have also added python interpreter in vars then also getting same error.

1 Reply
bonnevil
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

It might be that the library is not included in the execution environment image that you're using to run the playbook (assuming you're using ansible-navigator or automation controller to do so).  If you're testing in your personal environment, it sounds like you're not using AAP to do that...what version of Ansible (and Ansible Core) are you using on the personal environment and how are you running the playbook?

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.