cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snehk

Power Training 2019 - Automation with Ansible

Hi!

My name is Sneg and I’m here to help you prepare for the Automation with Ansible Power Training course! This course is a two-day subset of the material you will learn in our full course.  We’re excited to see you in Boston.  Please reach out with questions!

SK
Labels (2)
Tags (2)
10 Replies
Richie
Cadet
Cadet

Hi,

Good morning.  Please advise if we need to bring laptop for the this training.

Thanks

snehk

Hi Richie,

No, a laptop will be provided to you.

The laptop will be configured to perform the exercises taught during the class.

Thanks.

SK
jorgep
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi snehk!

When you mention "This course is a two-day subset of the material you will learn in our full course.", does that mean that the power training will not cover all the topics in the full course? I'm also enrolled in the EX407 test you guys are providing at the event and I was under the impression that the power training would cover everything on the full course.

Thanks!

Jorge

0 Kudos
DrDidg
Cadet
Cadet

Hi Jorge,

I had wondered about the test myself and emailed RH directly.  I was advised not to take the test right after as the Power Training does not cover the full course.   They instead advised me to take the class and then use the 30-day Learning Subscription that we get from the class to fill in the blanks for what is not covered from the full course.   

Hope this helps.   

Cheers,

Keith

jorgep
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Thanks for replying Keith!

I haven't found that information anywhere in the summit website or anywhere else for that matter. I'll contact RH directly then to resolve this issue.

Thanks!

Jorge

0 Kudos
DrDidg77
Cadet
Cadet

I have looked around as much as I can on learn.redhat.com for my 30-day trail and I don't have access to my trial.  

Is there somewhere special I should be going?   

Also never recieved link with PDF of power training certificate of attendence.  

0 Kudos
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DrDidg77 Thank you for reaching out - the training team will be in contact regarding your 30-day trial to the Red Hat Learning subscription shortly - you should also be receiving the Certificate of Attendance for your power training course in the next day.

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Richie
Cadet
Cadet

Hi Deanna,

Good morning.

It is the same on my case.  I attended "Automation with Ansible" training too.  My 30 day subscription is not yet enabled on my account learn.redhat.com and Certicate of Attendance wasn't received up to now.

Please advise.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
HERTAVEIN
Cadet
Cadet

I need to learn breaking and exiting playbook into role step

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.