Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johsoderi
Cadet
Cadet

Progress not updating

Hi there!

I have gone through the course DO374 at https://rol.redhat.com/rol/app/courses/do374-2.2.

I have read all the material, finished all quizes and guided labs, finished and gotten a passing grade on all the labs. On the assessment I got 100% on the first try and the course shows as "Completed" in the Red Hat Partner Training Portal. Yet my progress stubbornly refuses to increase from 14%. What can I do to make it register my progress?

And another, related question: Do I understand it correctly that I will be able to download (and/or share?) some kind of proof of attendance as soon as I reach a certain progress percentage in the course? Only then would it feel worth the trouble of going through the entire course again, once I've understood what I'm doing wrong...

Thanks in advance for any help!

//Johannes

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 10.05.36.pngScreenshot 2023-06-05 at 10.08.01.pngScreenshot 2023-06-05 at 10.29.05.png

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Tess
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

I've seen another discussion on this forum, where progess got stuck around 85% because two particular videos/chapters got moved into a different course without changing the progress calculation. 

Getting stuck at 14% is another ball park entirely!

I suggest you email the RedHat learning team directly, so they can help you with your problem. I wouldn't count on them reading your question here. 

0 Kudos
Chetan_Tiwary_

Hi @Johsoderi !

Thanks for reaching out !
Please raise a support case and our team will help you resolve this issue. 

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.