Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trevor
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

YAML or Ansible?

Hello all,

I was reading a document, and it contained the following sentence:  "YAML uses SSH protocol to communicate with remote servers."

Now this may be a little trivial, but because this doesn't seem accurate to me, and I'm a "stickler" for accuracy, I'm compelled to get input from the Ansible vanguard.  With my being in the developmental stages of my Ansible education, I'm not yet qualified to definitively challenge the statement.

I would think it would be more accurate for the sentence to read "Anisble uses SSH ..."

Anyway, I look forward to your comment(s).  Thank you in advance.  Hope everyone is safe, well, and warm!

Trevor "Red Hat Evangelist" Chandler
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
Trevor
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

Hello Flozano,

At this point in my Ansible learning journey, I'm not astute enough to be quoting anyone or anything :-(   I'm the student here.  Can't you tell by all the elementary questions that I'm posting?

Anyway, which one of the Ansible-related groups are you the moderator for?  I'm going to start firing some of my beginning level questions in your direction :-)

Oh, by the way, none of what I'm looking at thus far is coming from any Red Hat training materials.  

Trevor "Red Hat Evangelist" Chandler
0 Kudos
flozano

I'm a moderator of OpenShift and Container forums. I know a bit of Ansible because it is the essential automation tool for everything. Please keep posting your ansible questions here, you're in the right forum for them.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.