Community members have been asking how they can contribute more than just discussions, questions and resources to the Red Hat Learning Community. The new "Articles" feature will allow subject matter experts, open source learners, technical professionals and members to author and submit articles to potentially be featured.
How can you become published on the Red Hat Learning Community?
What types of contributions are we looking for?
- Experiences about your open source learning journey
- Technical tutorials, tips & tricks, etc.
- Cheatsheets (short summaries of commands)
- How-to (in depth guides on how to perform something)
- Your go-to resources (i.e. favorite CLI editors)
*Please note due to a high demand of article submissions, there is currently a 4 week buffer period between submission and publication. You will be notified via the Red Hat Learning Community messaging feature if your article requires revisions, or has been added to our editorial calendar.
Please comment below on articles you would like to see in the learning community - thank you!