cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abir
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

DO280 4.6 guide and video unavailable

So.... I have an exam on Monday and the DO280 guide and video is down for at-least 10 hours now. I cannot access the online guide nor the videos.

The only thing I can still run is the lab. Is anyone else facing the same issue? This is really concerning for me since I have an exam soon and this is hampering my training to some extent. I get the error message every-time and I've been getting it for more than 10 hours. Tried different browsers with no avail.

"We are sorry, this content is not available."

Labels (3)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Similar problem for me. Have an exam tomorrow and I can't access the guide and neither the lab. This has been persisting since yesterday morning.

I already missed multiple days of my course before this, due to service interruptions and lab environments that won't start.

2022-04-24 11_33_50-Reports.png

0 Kudos
Abir
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

This is very sad :'( And it's happening during weekend when no one is there to fix this. I do hope that I pass and this gets resolved for other people as soon as possible.

I hope you pass your exam Toby.

Jim_Meegan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear about the disruption to your studies. Have you opened a support ticket? The video course opens for me without any issues. 

Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 10.31.35 AM.png

0 Kudos

Hi @Jim_Meegan 

Thanks for your reply! I was able to learn with the course E-Book and CodeReady Containers, and the exam today was a success. Maybe this workaround will help others too in the future.

I opened a ticket on saturday morning: RHT1721881 

Today I can confirm everything was running fine again. Sadly, these issues usually occur on weekends, when there is limited or no support.

I (and many other people, I assume) can't take time to learn during the workdays, so I fail to understand why the availability and support of the learning platform isn't a priority during the weekend. Afterall, these courses as well as their exams cost a lot for individuals, and I'm specifically paying for the flexibility that the online courses are supposed to offer.

Hopefully for other users you'll be able to optimize this in the future.

Cheers, Toby

0 Kudos
Abir
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hello Jim,

Thank you for your attention to this thread.

Well the good news is the Guide and Videos started working (when I tried to access) 4-5 hours before my scheduled exam. Bad news is, I have successfully failed my exam :(.

Like Toby, I can only focus on practicing during weekends. I try to focus during weekdays but it just doesn't work for me. On top of that, this was the first time I had a bitter experience with a Red Hat exam and my first failure of all the 12-13 exams I have taken so far and passed. I can't express my sadness enough but I have already opened a support ticket regarding my complaints.

I'll study more and attempt it next week. Hopefully I'll pass then. I lost my focus too many times during exam and you can find more about that in the ticket: RHT1722837.

Abir
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Well, the reply from support was a real let down. Now I just want the exams to end and probably think of other methods of learning in future.

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.