cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO280 exam 4.2 but training for 4.5

Jump to solution

Hi Team - I've registerd for OpenShift version 4.2 exam but doing training exercises for version 4.5. In my company Red Hat training console I have access only for 4.5 and 3.9.

Q: if I'm preparing OpenShift version 4.5 but appearing for 4.2 exam, Are any known challenges ?

Thanks, Vinod

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

the same happend to me. Only I notice it when the exam started :-)

The only thing that really changed between 4.2 and 4.5 that I noticed is that the online help in the web console is much better in 4.5 than is was in 4.2.

I needed to look into the provided documentation, that I was able todo with the online help in 4.5.

Other than that I had no problems.

Greeting from Germany

CU

Jens

P.S.: Still "high" from passing 442 at the first try.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi,

the same happend to me. Only I notice it when the exam started :-)

The only thing that really changed between 4.2 and 4.5 that I noticed is that the online help in the web console is much better in 4.5 than is was in 4.2.

I needed to look into the provided documentation, that I was able todo with the online help in 4.5.

Other than that I had no problems.

Greeting from Germany

CU

Jens

P.S.: Still "high" from passing 442 at the first try.

ZH
Cadet
Cadet

Hi Guys,

Just inquiring, is there online training for openshift admin certification; since Redhat is quiet expensive if you want to go ahead with it based on your personal interest.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
dmis
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

@ZH wrote:

Hi Guys,

Just inquiring, is there online training for openshift admin certification; since Redhat is quiet expensive if you want to go ahead with it based on your personal interest.

You can use https://learn.openshift.com site with some exercises and live openshift installation to first look

But for learn how to administer Openshift i think you need to install it on your own.

You can start from https://openshift.com/try

dmis

0 Kudos
EZAHIR
Cadet
Cadet
Hi
Is the documentation allowed during the openshift exam is the online doc or the pdf admin guide?

Thanks
0 Kudos
dmis
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

@EZAHIR wrote:
Hi
Is the documentation allowed during the openshift exam is the online doc or the pdf admin guide?

Thanks

Administration guide will be available for you in pdf and html form during exam.

If your timing permits, you can use it.

dmis

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.