cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meera
Cadet
Cadet

Exposing Openshift Internal registry ( D0288 - Application development exam)

Jump to solution

When i executed the command to expose external regsistry i get the message that the uer cannot get resource "configs" in API group "operator.openshift.io" at the cluster scope.  Can someone help me patch cluster configuration in a systemic way.  I believe my user id in the lab setting dont have the right set of priveleges.  How to check these priveleges and how to go about this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
flozano

Usually, exposing an OpenShift internal registry requires cluster administration privileges which you do not get from the DO288 classroom. You might try an OpenShift administration classroom, for example from DO280, if you wanna try performing these operations yourself.

I would assume that the internal registry is already expose in the DO288 classroom environment and you do not need to change these settings. Did you get the command from a course lecture? These commands are not supposed to work as-is in the classroom. Only commands from Guided Exercises and Review Labs work unchanged in a classroom environment.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
flozano

Usually, exposing an OpenShift internal registry requires cluster administration privileges which you do not get from the DO288 classroom. You might try an OpenShift administration classroom, for example from DO280, if you wanna try performing these operations yourself.

I would assume that the internal registry is already expose in the DO288 classroom environment and you do not need to change these settings. Did you get the command from a course lecture? These commands are not supposed to work as-is in the classroom. Only commands from Guided Exercises and Review Labs work unchanged in a classroom environment.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.