Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sreejith
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer
  • 46.8K Views

Learn OpenShift for FREE!

Please forward the below URLs to any of your friends who want to get a feel of OpenShift Container Platform.

Interactive Learning Portal - https://learn.openshift.com/

Our Interactive Learning Scenarios provide you with a pre-configured OpenShift® instance, accessible from your browser without any downloads or configuration. Use it to experiment, learn OpenShift and see how we can help solve real-world problems.

Deploying Containerized Applications Tech Overview (DO080) - https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/do080-deploying-containerized-applications-technical-ove...

In this series of short lectures and in-depth demonstrations, you will learn about the concepts of containerization—and see it in action. Learn about containerizing applications and services, testing them using Docker, and deploying them on a Kubernetes cluster using Red Hat OpenShift. You will also learn how to build and deploy an application from source code using the Source-to-Image facility of OpenShift.

mj0vy
Labels (3)
15 Replies
flozano

The edX course is a much shorter/condensed version of DO180. I would recomend doing DO180 after the edX course. There's also DO101: Introduction to OpenShift Applications

0 Kudos
RJ
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer
  • 16.1K Views

Sreejith,

Thanks much for posting this!

RJ
0 Kudos
altoflyer
Cadet
Cadet
  • 15.1K Views

I'm trying to take this training but the course freezes up as soon as I start it. I am accessing it using Firefox 60.4.0esr (64-bit) on MAC OS Mojave 10.14.1. Anybody else having an issue?

well, it's cut off, but the text area to the left should scroll, but it does not.well, it's cut off, but the text area to the left should scroll, but it does not.

0 Kudos
altoflyer
Cadet
Cadet

So I tried it in Safari and it worked fine. It's a very good course; thank you.

0 Kudos
yathi
Cadet
Cadet

Hi there, sorry to follow-up on an older thread. Trying to learn Openshift via self learning virtual labs. Could you guide me if there are any free courses available?

learning 

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.