Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bmarty79
Cadet
Cadet

Learning Path OpenShift Mastering

Jump to solution

As an experienced Linux system administrator with a strong foundation in DevOps principles, I have already acquired robust skills in managing operating systems and automating workflows. I have also successfully completed Red Hat's DO280 and DO380 training, which has provided me with a solid foundation in OpenShift.

However, I am determined to further enhance my skills in OpenShift and become a certified administrator in this specific field. I recognize that I need to strengthen my practical skills to achieve this goal.

Therefore, I am wondering if there are any other training courses or resources within the Red Hat community that could help me refine my OpenShift skills. I am willing to invest time and effort into this endeavor and I am open to any suggestions or advice you may have.

Regards,

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chetan_Tiwary_

Hello @bmarty79 !

Congratulations on completing DO280 & DO380 courses ! Have you also cleared the respective certifications EX280 and EX380 ? If no - I would strongly recommend you to test your skills and understanding of Openshift administration by taking on EX280 & EX380 exam which are designed to mimic real production world technical troubleshooting scenarios. 

If you have cleared them already , then - possible next ones could be OpenShift development - DO288  ( with exam EX288 ), OpenShift Virtualization - DO316 ( EX316 exam ),  Multi Cluster management with OpenShift Platform Plus - DO480 ( EX480 exam ), Building resilient micro services - DO328 ( with exam EX328 ) .

As @laurpaum mentioned you can find all such links and details here : https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/all-courses-exams?f[0]=taxonomy_product_tid:6921&page=2 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
laurpaum
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

You can take a look at the list of OpenShift Architect certification exams here, or the full list of OpenShift-related courses here. And remember that the best way to progress is through practice. Many aspects of OpenShift aren't covered in courses. Install a lab cluster, play with it, break it, fix it, have fun...

Chetan_Tiwary_

Hello @bmarty79 !

Congratulations on completing DO280 & DO380 courses ! Have you also cleared the respective certifications EX280 and EX380 ? If no - I would strongly recommend you to test your skills and understanding of Openshift administration by taking on EX280 & EX380 exam which are designed to mimic real production world technical troubleshooting scenarios. 

If you have cleared them already , then - possible next ones could be OpenShift development - DO288  ( with exam EX288 ), OpenShift Virtualization - DO316 ( EX316 exam ),  Multi Cluster management with OpenShift Platform Plus - DO480 ( EX480 exam ), Building resilient micro services - DO328 ( with exam EX328 ) .

As @laurpaum mentioned you can find all such links and details here : https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/all-courses-exams?f[0]=taxonomy_product_tid:6921&page=2 

bmarty79
Cadet
Cadet

Hi both of you and thanks you for your reply !

I think i will go forward to redo the DO280 + DO380 and test myself with the do exam that Chetan said EX280 and EX380 respectively.

I'm actualy doing the DO480 with specific focus on RHACAM, i will probably not go for the exam because I find it condensed and it takes time to fully understand.

I will probably create a openshift cluster (maybe okd for the free usage) and praticing on it like laurpaum said.

I never did any exam that RedHat offert but is there any courses that prepare to a exam or the formation (like DO) is enought to go to ?

Do you know if DO316 include basic principle to move from VMWare to OpenShift ?

Regards

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.