cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passed EX188

Thank you Red Hat Community. Even as someone that has really only coding and networking experience/knowledge, I was able to pass the EX188 exam on my first attempt (although it was quite close). I studied from late December 2023 up until taking it on the last day of February just a handful of days ago. Some may be able to study to completion much faster, but I had been finishing off cancer and chemotherapy both of those months amidst many other life events. This teaching is laid out so that anyone can pass as long as they practice consistently.

Doing remote testing can be a bit daunting, but even if the worst happens, Red Hat seems to permit one retake for each test purchased (https://www.redhat.com/en/about/press-releases/red-hat-updates-certification-exam-retake-policy-broa...).

By exploring peoples' questions and answers here, coupled with doing both the guided exercises and also the labs, I feel like my knowledge was sufficient enough to pass as I did. Thank you for having this great community.

2 Replies
Chetan_Tiwary_

Congratulations ! Glad to know that you found this community helpful !

Abdur_Rahman_

Congratulations on passing the EX188 exam on your first attempt! Best wishes for your continued success in your certification journey and beyond!

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Red Hat community

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.