Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Suitable Course for Cloud Developer

Hi,

I am a cloud developer,  and am willing to switch to Red Hat. Is Container, DevOps & Openshift a good option for me?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

Re: Suitable Course

I think yes. However, please, pay attention to the prerequisites for this course at https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/do180-introduction-containers-kubernetes-red-hat-openshi... and also evaluate the readiness for it with free skill assessment at https://www.redhat.com/rhtapps/assessment/session/

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Suitable Course for Cloud Developer

Hi @Kundan,

Intro to containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180)  sounds like a good option to start with - you can check out the first chapter of the course for free here.

Additional resources you can leverage are the following Red Hat learning paths:

Red Hat OpenShift (the focus here is strong on Containers, DevOps and OpenShift)

Red Hat Cloud Computing

Let us know if you have other questions about a specific course or offering.

Thanks!

Deanna 

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi Kundan -

I'll echo what Deanna said - the DO180 would be a great place to start if you're just starting out with containers and Kubernetes. You'll get hands-on experience with moving your application workloads to containers running on OpenShift deployed to the cloud. From there, depending on your focus, we have OpenShift administration or development-focused courses that would be great next steps. All of which are included in the Red Hat Learning Subscription!

Happy to answer any questions you may have!

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kundan 

I would suggest our free Technical Overview video course: Deploying Containerized Applications Technical Overview (DO080), which is a precursor to the course mentioned above, DO180.

Introduction to OpenShift Application (DO101) might also be worth consideration. 

Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 11.26.33 AM.png

~ Jim

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.