Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
riemann
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

do188: how to see time left in lab?

Jump to solution

I am following do188. How can I see how many hours I have left in the lab environment?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
shashi01

Hello @riemann 

Thank you for getting in touch! I recommend that you create a support case, as their team will be able to provide you with assistance.

View solution in original post

11 Replies
shashi01

Hello @riemann 

Thank you for getting in touch! I recommend that you create a support case, as their team will be able to provide you with assistance.

Wasim_Raja

@riemann You can always make use of the Home page of the dashbaord to check the total number of lab hours left and if you are looking for the time when the lab is gonna automatically stop then please check the timer in the Lab Environment tab and extend it as needed.

0 Kudos
riemann
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi Wasim_Raja,

Sorry, I don't see it.  I went to https://rol.redhat.com/rol/app/, I see 28% but that is probably how far I am in the course.

0 Kudos
Wasim_Raja

@riemann If you want to know the over all lab hours left for your subscription then please check the below in the ROL homepage:

Wasim_Raja_0-1702543154430.png

But if you are looking to know the time left before the lab automatically stops for a particular course then, click on the "LAUNCH" button of the course then go to the Lab Environment tab and below the list of all the VMs you will see something like below

Wasim_Raja_1-1702543469242.png

The Auto-stop is nothing but the time left for the lab to automatically stop and you can increase using the "+" sign beside it.

Regards,

Wasim

riemann
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hello,

I am following do188. I do not see my lab hours I have spent. Also my lab suddenly disappears, for the second time now. I created one anew, but maybe those two things have to do with each other.

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
riemann
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

About the chinese characters, when I go to https://rol.redhat.com/rol/app/, and click "My progress", I see the chinese characters when the version is v.4.10. When the version is v.4.12, then I see english text, and I see 43%. But earlier there were tabs, where I could see somethings about my lab, which was always empty by the way. Now those tabs are not there anymore.

0 Kudos
Chetan_Tiwary_

@riemann Thanks for reaching out! 

For remaining lab hours that you have left in your account - you can get the info in the home page of the ROL ( as Wasim mentioned ). However, if you are  an alacarte subscriber - you will not be able to see the details there. 

In this case if you have exhausted your lab hours or are not able to use your lab - I will suggest you to reach out to the support team for help.

0 Kudos
riemann
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hello,

I am following do188. I don't know what a alacarte user is. But I do not see my lab hours I have spent. Also my lab suddenly disappears, for the second time now. I created one anew, but maybe those two things have to do with each other.

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Chetan_Tiwary_

@riemann  Alacarte user means who has a course wise access ( subscription ). 

Your lab environment has an auto-destroy and an auto-stop timer at the bottom of the lab VMs details : if you donot set it up based on your need - it will be auto destroyed based on the initial set value ( generally a day or a week -- please check )

Chetan_Tiwary__0-1702916158846.png

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.