UPDATED COURSE: Red Hat OpenShift Administration III: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise(DO380)
Red Hat Training & Certification is pleased to announce an updated version of our recently published DO380 course. This release comes just weeks after our 4.4 version and completes the portfolio of OpenShift Administration courses for the 4.5 version.
What’s New in this Release (2020-09-17)
- Classroom Labs have been upgraded to OpenShift version 4.5
- Fixes to several guided exercises and lab scripts
- Fixes to the coursebook rendering & reported issues from 4.4
- Addition of several missing End-of-Chapter labs
- Content improvements of various sections where content was omitted or terse in 4.4
- Over 30 reported Jira’s from EA and 4.4 were addressed
- Video Classroom is in production and will be made available for this version.
Overview of DO380
Red Hat Training’s latest release in the OpenShift 4.x series supports organizations engaged in the Prepare through Optimize stages of their Container Adoption Journey . Red Hat OpenShift Administration III: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise (DO380). This advanced level course teaches topics critical to the successful adoption of Kubernetes for Enterprise customers. Students learn to manage and automate workflows with GitOps + Jenkins & OpenShift API’s, install & manage operators, and secure deployments with SSL & Enterprise Authentication services such as Red Hat IDM.
OpenShift bridges platform, application, and developer services on top of Kubernetes and Red Hat Enterprise Linux CoreOS, adding extensibility features such as logging, monitoring, and security. Customers moving from other Kubernetes deployment will quickly appreciate the enhanced capabilities engineered into Red Hat’s platform. This course builds upon OpenShift Administration II (DO280), currently the fourth most consumed course in the Red Hat Learning Subscription.