AnaV
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

DO180 - Guided Exercise "Navigate the OpenShift Web Console" version 4.14 cannot start

Jump to solution

Hi,

I tried to use the labs on version 4.14, but I am unable.

Opened console of workstation, opened terminal and run "lab start intro-navigate". It got stuck on "Verifying cluster state".

Can someone look into it, as I am not able to progress the labs?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Travis

@AnaV -

If you just created the lab environment, it can take quite some time for OCP to come up and be stable. The VMs all need to startup, but then OCP needs to do its startup process which takes some time. I would wait 15-20 minutes and try the lab start command again. There are also some instructions in the front of the student guide regarding OpenShift labs and troubleshooting. It should be in the "Orientation to the Classroom Environment" section of the book.

Travis Michette, RHCA XIII
https://rhtapps.redhat.com/verify?certId=111-134-086
SENIOR TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR / CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR AND EXAMINER
Red Hat Certification + Training

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Travis

@AnaV -

If you just created the lab environment, it can take quite some time for OCP to come up and be stable. The VMs all need to startup, but then OCP needs to do its startup process which takes some time. I would wait 15-20 minutes and try the lab start command again. There are also some instructions in the front of the student guide regarding OpenShift labs and troubleshooting. It should be in the "Orientation to the Classroom Environment" section of the book.

Travis Michette, RHCA XIII
https://rhtapps.redhat.com/verify?certId=111-134-086
SENIOR TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR / CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR AND EXAMINER
Red Hat Certification + Training
0 Kudos
AnaV
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi Travis,

Ahhhh, ok. I´ll be patient, then!

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.