Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Red Hat OpenShift Administration (DO180) group in the Red Hat Learning Community!

We are excited to launch a space dedicated to the Red Hat Training course Red Hat OpenShift Administration I - Containers & Kubernetes!

To gain the most value from this group - click the "Join Group" button in the upper right hand corner of the group home screen.

We encourage group members to collaborate in this group to discuss topics, ask questions, share best practices and tips, provide course feedback, and share their accomplishments as it relates to DO180.

Read more about Red Hat OpenShift Administration I here.

--
Deanna
Labels (2)
2 Replies
AndreaIT
Cadet
Cadet

Hi everybody, I am new here, my goal is to pass the DO180 certification, do you know if there are any additional specific to get familiar with the exam, like mock exams or something like that? Is the exam question answer or is pratical like the RHCSA exam?

Thanks a lot

Andrea

0 Kudos
Travis

Hi @AndreaIT -

The EX180 eam is going away and is now being replaced by PE180 which is considered a "preliminary" exam. The PEs are ways to test your knowledge on what you should have gained from taking the course. The actual first OpenShift Administration certification exam is now the EX280 which covers contents from the DO180 and the DO280 course. This is very much in line with the RHCSA exam where the RH124 and RH134 we used for the EX200 exam. Again, for RHCSA track, there is technically the PE124 preliminary exam that could be taken as a knowledge check.

Red Hat does not offer "mock" exams nor do we have any type of practice exams. All Red Hat exams are hands-on scenario driven questions and it is your job to configure systems accordingly based on the tasks you are given. 

My suggestion is going through all the End-of-Chapter (EoC) labs multiple times as well as the comprehensive review. Do those initially with the solutions while you are learning, but then go back and complete with just the scenarios without looking at the solutions.

Travis Michette, RHCA XIII
https://rhtapps.redhat.com/verify?certId=111-134-086
SENIOR TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR / CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR AND EXAMINER
Red Hat Certification + Training
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.