Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Red Hat OpenShift Developer II (DO288) group in the Red Hat Learning Community!

We are excited to launch a space dedicated to the Red Hat Training course DO288!

To gain the most value from this group - click the "Join Group" button in the upper right hand corner.

We encourage group members to collaborate in this group to discuss topics, ask questions, share best practices and tips, provide course feedback, and share their accomplishments as it relates to DO288.

Read more about Red Hat OpenShift Developer II: Building Kubernetes Applications here.

--
Deanna
Labels (1)
7 Replies
rob_s78
Cadet
Cadet

Good morning!

I am excited to join this group. Where do I find the "Join Group" button? I tried the two menus that have the three dots, but I didn't see a join option.

Thanks,

Rob

rob_s78_0-1692705910821.png

eemarins
Cadet
Cadet

Hi Rob,

I was facing same problem, but I was able to find the "Join Group" button after I get authenticated to the community site. 

Thanks and Regards,

- Eric

Chetan_Tiwary_

Hello @rob_s78 !

Thanks for reaching out!

When you go to the group link , after you have already authenticated to the community , you will find this "Join Group" button : 

Chetan_Tiwary__0-1692709014172.png

Click on it and it will be all you have to do to join this group.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
rob_s78
Cadet
Cadet

Hi,

Could you share the group link? I don't know where to find it.

Rob

JPTorres
Cadet
Cadet

Hello ! I have a question: Running DO180, There was some guided videos where the instructor guided us trough the course it self. I wanted to ask where can I find those videos for DO288? Thanks in advance !
0 Kudos
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JPTorres Please provide some more context as to where exactly you saw the guided videos. If you are here in the Learning Community, there is a thread for the introductory videos of DO288.

In your Learning Subscription or Self-paced DO288 course, you can find the videos on each page of the training

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.