jirimacku
Cadet
Cadet

Course progress indicator

Jump to solution

Hi,
I don't know if this is only my problem but the progress is not indicated in this course. I mean the chapters which I've already visited remains pale blue and the overall progress remains 5% although I went through almost the whole content.
This is not critical but rather a regression because in all my previous courses the progress indication worked fine.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jirimacku Please submit a support ticket if you have not already, so that team can investigate. We have seen an issue where updated course content may cause previously completed pages to revert, but I don't think that would be the case for an entire course. I would like the support team to dig in on your exact situation. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jirimacku Please submit a support ticket if you have not already, so that team can investigate. We have seen an issue where updated course content may cause previously completed pages to revert, but I don't think that would be the case for an entire course. I would like the support team to dig in on your exact situation. 

beelandc
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

FWIW I recently went through DO374 and experienced the same issue. The course did not mark progress

cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @beelandc . I am seeing similar issues for other users. We're investigating and will post any resolutions here. 

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.