DO378 Exam Information

Jump to solution

Hi, I am studing for this exam and I have attended the DO378 course. It is my first Red Hat exam and I don't know how it works, and I don't know what to excpect.

Someone could help me for these infomration? During the exam can I use documentation? 

Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Pasquale.

I completed my EX378 Red Hat Cloud Native Developer Exam with 100% score this Monday.

I took exam on morning 3AM (IST) remotely from home. It ended around 6.15
You need to have a government ID along with a computer with wired keyboard, mouse, ethernet cable, camera and mic. You need to prepare a bootable usb with redhat exam iso and boot into the OS to start the exam

The proctorer will ask you to rotate your camera and show your ID and all the walls of the room and above and under of your desk. No electronic or paper material is allowed. Also, you should be alone in the room. You are allowed to hava a water bottle and food item on your desk but that has to be shown to the proctorer on camera. Also when you give exam, the camera has to be placed in such a way that your hands, face and keyboard are always visible. Its good to have an external USB camera.

The proctorer allows you a break of maximum 10 minutes every 1 hour. But when you come back, you have to again go through the process of room scanning, time for which is deducted from your exam time.

The exam is not tough, but its lengthy so be aware of the time.

The exam will clearly give to steps and tests to perform section wise. It covers all the topics you study in DO378 course related to quarkus. 

The objectives given cover the exam topics.

Standart Documentations for libraries and frameworks are provided in the exams in html/pdf format.

The DO378 labs are best way to study. Don't forget to do the comprehensive-review lab at the end. I did it 2 times before exam without looking to solution.

Its a exhaistive exam as there are a lot of topics to cover, and there is a downmarking on bad coding practice. Also there are extra test cases beyond the one given in instruction, which determines grade.

You can easily score good on exam if you cover topics in the exam materials and videos.

View solution in original post

Tags (3)
4 Replies

Hi Pasquale.

I completed my EX378 Red Hat Cloud Native Developer Exam with 100% score this Monday.

I took exam on morning 3AM (IST) remotely from home. It ended around 6.15
You need to have a government ID along with a computer with wired keyboard, mouse, ethernet cable, camera and mic. You need to prepare a bootable usb with redhat exam iso and boot into the OS to start the exam

The proctorer will ask you to rotate your camera and show your ID and all the walls of the room and above and under of your desk. No electronic or paper material is allowed. Also, you should be alone in the room. You are allowed to hava a water bottle and food item on your desk but that has to be shown to the proctorer on camera. Also when you give exam, the camera has to be placed in such a way that your hands, face and keyboard are always visible. Its good to have an external USB camera.

The proctorer allows you a break of maximum 10 minutes every 1 hour. But when you come back, you have to again go through the process of room scanning, time for which is deducted from your exam time.

The exam is not tough, but its lengthy so be aware of the time.

The exam will clearly give to steps and tests to perform section wise. It covers all the topics you study in DO378 course related to quarkus. 

The objectives given cover the exam topics.

Standart Documentations for libraries and frameworks are provided in the exams in html/pdf format.

The DO378 labs are best way to study. Don't forget to do the comprehensive-review lab at the end. I did it 2 times before exam without looking to solution.

Its a exhaistive exam as there are a lot of topics to cover, and there is a downmarking on bad coding practice. Also there are extra test cases beyond the one given in instruction, which determines grade.

You can easily score good on exam if you cover topics in the exam materials and videos.

Tags (3)
Chetan_Tiwary_

@NileshMahant Thanks for the answer. Really appreciate it !

I have edited some parts of your answer which were violative of the NDA.

Please do not disclose any actual examination scenarios / questions/ hints to anyone as per the NDA to keep the sanctity of the exam.

0 Kudos

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your exhaustive answer. Really appreciate it!

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.