cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to RH DevOps Pipelines and Processes: CI/CD with Jenkins, Git, and Test Driven Development!

We are excited to launch a space dedicated to the Red Hat Training course Red Hat DevOps Pipelines and Processes: CI/CD with Jenkins, Git, and Test Driven Development!

To gain the most value from this group - click the "Join Group" button in the upper right hand corner of the group home page.

We encourage group members to collaborate in this group to discuss topics, ask questions, share best practices and tips, provide course feedback, and share their accomplishments as it relates to DO400.

Read more about Red Hat DevOps Pipelines and Processes: CI/CD with Jenkins, Git, and Test Driven Development here.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Chetan_Tiwary_

If you are one of :

• Software developers who want to learn how to improve the quality and reliability of their code.
  • DevOps engineers who want to learn how to implement CI/CD pipelines , 
  • IT professionals who want to learn how to automate the deployment of applications

and interested in learning more about CI/CD and want to develop the skills needed to implement CI/CD pipelines, then I would recommend taking this course.

Dadaniao1
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi, I just started DO400, and I tried to create first jenkin app on openshfit by following the material, however, the route URL is not available, could someone have a loook? It seems like the template or container has some misconfiguration. Thanks! @Chetan_Tiwary_ @cschunke 

0 Kudos
Dadaniao1
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi, I just created lab again using cloud workstation, however, it seems the workstations has some error with yum, when I run yum update or yum install, I got below errors, which has stopped me from doing lab work. Can you have a look?

platform-python:/builddir/build/BUILD/libdnf-0.48.0/libdnf/dnf-sack.cpp:719 gboolen load_yum_repo Assertion fp_primary failed aborted core dumped

MarkosS
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Does this course also covers Tekton? 
If not is there another course that could help? 

thanks

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.