cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX240 exam

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am doing the EX240 exam in a couple of weeks. Has anyone done it that can help with some tips or recommendations?

Which is the percentage needed to pass it? Is it complex? Is it based on the 2.4 or the 2.11 version?

Thank you very much

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Marek_Czernek
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi @esthercara,

As I've said in your other question, the exam seems to be based on the 2.4 version, but be sure to check the SKU of the exam you bought to prevent confusion. The version is usually a part of the SKU.

For passing an exam, I wrote an article for Red Hat on exactly that topic :). Hopefully, you'll find it useful. You might also watch this video on the same topic. I would say though that pretty much all of our exams are complex; you might or might not find them easy depending on your skill level :).

HTH,

M.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Marek_Czernek
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi @esthercara,

As I've said in your other question, the exam seems to be based on the 2.4 version, but be sure to check the SKU of the exam you bought to prevent confusion. The version is usually a part of the SKU.

For passing an exam, I wrote an article for Red Hat on exactly that topic :). Hopefully, you'll find it useful. You might also watch this video on the same topic. I would say though that pretty much all of our exams are complex; you might or might not find them easy depending on your skill level :).

HTH,

M.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.