Any love for documentation here?

Hi, Red Hatters,

Thank you for creating a space where learners from all over Red Hat can come to seek and share knowledge.

As a curious person, I am very fond of the opportunity to be a part of an effort such as this.

As a member of Red Hat's  Customer Content Services team (for a little over 2 years now) I am required to constantly learn new things on the job when documenting our rapidly-evolving products.

I am also here to share knowledge with those who might be interested in all things documentationSmiley Happy

Ask me about:

* Markup: AsciiDoc, Markdown, DocBook XML

* Tools: git, AsciiDoctor, CCUTIL, Publican, Pantheon, Aura, Curstomer Portal,

* Technologies: Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes.

* Other topics: flexible documentation content, single-sourcing for documentation, usptream-downstream collaboration for docs

Oh, and BTW, questions about other topics are also welcomeSmiley Happy

Will keep you posted on updates.

I look forward to your questions.

Happy learning!

Stefan

1 Reply
Susan
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Re: Any love for documentation here?

My first open source contributions were with Fedora Docs. Helping with documentation is a great way to give back to the community while learning the technology. 

I have seen upstreams use everything from wikis to docbook xml. More and more there is a change to various markdown solution and automation with documentation from code 

Fedora just recently changed their processes. Read more here. This article even steps through how to get started.

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.