cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Calling all community members - we need your input!

Hi Community,

We are opening up the floor to all of you...apply now to be a part of our RHLC Phase 2 focus group! We are looking for your feedback on how to enhance the Red Hat Learning Community to evolve into a more valuable resource and tool for open source learning and skill adoption.

If you would like to apply to be a part of this quick online focus group on Monday, April 8 OR Tuesday April, 9 please complete this 4 question application OR reply to this thread with the preferred date. (We will follow up with the application questions in a PM).

During this focus session we will be discussing and gathering feedback on new, exciting feature enhancements that we will be potentially be adding to our product roadmap. We also look forward to hearing about your experiences in RHLC, as well as other learning communities, to help shape the future of the Red Hat Learning Community!

As always, if you have any questions feel free to respond here or send me a PM (using the envelope icon in the upper right corner).

Thanks,

Deanna 

--
Deanna
8 Replies
Rodolfo
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi @Deanna to open the document it's asking for permission. I requested access. Just mentioning to check it is working as intended.

Thank you

RODOLFO

Rodolfo
Red Hat Instructor
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @Rodolfo! The application link has been updated, I will go ahead and grant access to yourself and the other members who have requested access. 

--
Deanna
Rodolfo
Flight Engineer

Sorry to bother you again, what is the timezone for those meetings?

Thank you

Rodolfo
Red Hat Instructor
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rodolfo you are not a bother but rather a help :) I have updated the application with up to date time zones - If you cannot attend the available sessions please PM/email me with your availability and we will work from there.

Thanks!

--
Deanna
UNCstar
Cadet
Cadet

Hi all! 

James from UNC's research team here.   Thanks to those of you who expressed interest in attending Monday and Tuesday!   I will be reaching out via direct message to confirm your interest and provide details

For those who are still interested but have not reached out yet - please do!

RJ
Flight Engineer

Hello @Deanna 

I'm interested in attending the April 9 6PM EST session... How do I do so if that's acceptable?

Regards

RJ

RJ
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RJ Sending you a PM now.

Thanks,

Deanna 

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
UNCstar
Cadet
Cadet

Hello all

I want to thank those of you who were able to join us yesterday in our live discussion.   It was great to get some valuable & honest feedback on the site.   With that said, we want to hear more from those who could not attend yesterday!  

Below are 3 guiding questions...but please feel free to share anything you see fit.    Please feel free to send your responses as a DM to me in the community -- or send them via email to james_cowan@kenan-flagler.unc.edu.     The earlier the better!  But no official due date :)

Thanks for all your help!

• What are the biggest reasons you have for using the RHLC?   Are there multiple reasons? How often do you use it?
  • What suggestions do you have to improve the continuity and cohesiveness of the RHLC and the RHLS content?
  • Any other suggestions for improvement to the RHLC?
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.