Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GaryN
Cadet
Cadet

Course Completion Percentage

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I have completed the online course content for the DO280 course, yet the completion percentage still only shows 91%.

Is there any reason for this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TPeterson
Cadet
Cadet

I "completed" a class but it didn't show 100%.  It had classroom and online parts.  So I looked at the classroom navigation pane and found a module that was not 100%.  I clicked through it since I had already viewed it and then I was at 99% overall completed.

The last step was to click through the final parts of the online section and then I got 100% overall completed. 

100% is important to me because only then will I get credit for the training on my companies' training site.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Ashish_Lingayat

Hi @GaryN ,

I would suggest you to raise your issue with Learner Experience team by opening a support ticket at access.redhat.com (choose product as "​Red Hat Online Learning").

Happy learning!

Regards,

Ashish

0 Kudos
GaryN
Cadet
Cadet

Hi @Ashish_Lingayat I have followed the suggestion by @TPeterson , and gone back to the beginning of the training.

I then simply skipped through all the content, and this has now marked the course as 100% :-)

TPeterson
Cadet
Cadet

I "completed" a class but it didn't show 100%.  It had classroom and online parts.  So I looked at the classroom navigation pane and found a module that was not 100%.  I clicked through it since I had already viewed it and then I was at 99% overall completed.

The last step was to click through the final parts of the online section and then I got 100% overall completed. 

100% is important to me because only then will I get credit for the training on my companies' training site.

Ashish_Lingayat

Hi @TPeterson,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused because of the issue. I would request you to send your request to Learner Experience team by opening a support ticket at access.redhat.com (choose the product as "​Red Hat Online Learning"). The team will assist you with the issue you are facing.

Happy learning and stay safe!

Regards,

Ashish

0 Kudos
TPeterson
Cadet
Cadet

Thanks Ashish but I fixed the problem with the steps I listed.  I posted it so other people could follow those steps and hopefully not need to contact support.

:-)

Stay safe! 

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.