Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rafal_0
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

EX294V9 - ansible-navigator

Jump to solution

Hello,

Can I execute the tasks using ansible-playbook in rhce exam V9? Or should I  execute the tasks using ansible-navigator as long as it is V9?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
wbialy
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

I hope it will not be unpopular answer.   I know what the exam objectives say but there is nothing in the objectives saying you cannot use ansible-playbook. This one is only one from many exam objectives.

During the exam it’s important to read what is that you are expect to achieve and how you work is going to be evaluated.

Under the link shared above on “What you need to know” tab “Exam format” it’s written: “your exam will be evaluated on whether your systems meet the criteria specified.” It does not states you must do it this or that way  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Fran_Garcia
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

As per the exam objectives in https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/ex294-red-hat-certified-engineer-rhce-exam-red-hat-enter...

"""

Run playbooks with Automation content navigator

- Know how to run playbooks with Automation content navigator
- Use Automation content navigator to find new modules in available Ansible Content Collections and use them
- Use Automation content navigator to create inventories and configure the Ansible environment

"""

wbialy
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

I hope it will not be unpopular answer.   I know what the exam objectives say but there is nothing in the objectives saying you cannot use ansible-playbook. This one is only one from many exam objectives.

During the exam it’s important to read what is that you are expect to achieve and how you work is going to be evaluated.

Under the link shared above on “What you need to know” tab “Exam format” it’s written: “your exam will be evaluated on whether your systems meet the criteria specified.” It does not states you must do it this or that way  

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.