Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TCarrigan
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Enable Sysadmin Community is now open

Hi All,

I am the Sr. Community Manager for the Enable Sysadmin team, and I want to encourage everyone to check out our new space here at the Red Hat Learning Community. We are a technical blog site hosted by Red Hat, and we help technical authors get published! Our focus areas are Linux administration, automation, scripting and programming, sysadmin career, and more.

One of the things that I look forward to the most about this new space is the ability to interact with audience members through comments and feedback on our articles (new pieces posted Mon-Friday).

Swing by and say hello!

PS. If you are interested in doing any writing, please reach out to me directly, and I'd be happy to help you get started with the process!

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Travis

@TCarrigan -

Thanks so much for sharing this information. I typically share a ton of resources with my students when I'm delivering a Red Hat Training course and I love sharing articles from here. Based on your post, I'm thinking I might also want to contribute an article myself now. I love the articles here and think contributing would be a great way to give back to the OpenSource community.

Travis Michette, RHCA XIII
https://rhtapps.redhat.com/verify?certId=111-134-086
SENIOR TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR / CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR AND EXAMINER
Red Hat Certification + Training
Trevor
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

If anyone has something to contribute, it would be Mr. Travis Michette!!!

Trevor "Red Hat Evangelist" Chandler
Travis

@Trevor -

LOL - you're too kind. However, I am looking to contribute to this now as I am hoping for some ideas. It seems easier when teaching someone because people ask how can I do this or how does this work and then the explanation and demo just follows. The classroom and questions are my ideas and inspirations, it is harder to just come up with the scenario for an article with no inspiration.

Travis Michette, RHCA XIII
https://rhtapps.redhat.com/verify?certId=111-134-086
SENIOR TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR / CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR AND EXAMINER
Red Hat Certification + Training
TCarrigan
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

@TravisWe'd love to have you! you can email me directly at tcarriga@redhat.com and I will run you through the process!

PS. Thanks for sharing our content with your students! We love hearing about how the content is being impactful to others.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.