How long are the classes?

Number of days?

Thanks, David

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Scott
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

Depends on the course.  They range from 2-5 days. It is listed on the individual course information pages.  Here's a link to the catalog of courses (and exams):

https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/all-courses-exams

-STM

--
Manager, Technical Marketing
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Red Hat Certified Engineer (100-000-264)
PFB
Cadet
Cadet

I am looking at the Online Training versions of classes, specfically RH124 Red Hat System Administration I.  It is something that I would like to learn for my job, but also I would like to register the Continuous Learning Hours with ISC2. Maintaining the certs is a requirement for my job.  I don't see anything in any of the descriptions that tells me what my time/effort commitment is expected to be when signing up for the course.  In the catalog for RH124, the classroom version says 5 days.  Would that be 40 Continuous learning Hours of training?  The online version says 90 days.  I don't need 720 hours of continuous learning. Where are the time commitments listed for each course?

0 Kudos
Fran_Garcia
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

The online training (ROL) courses are equivalent to a 4-5 day course. ROL training is available up to 90 days as it is understood that students might be taking the training on their spare time, out of office hours, etc; but the effort should be equivalent and the content sylabus is of course  the same.

For reference, I'd check how long each course is (some are 3 days, some 4, up to 5) and infer from there how much time would it take.

As for RH124, the description here shows 5 dyas in a classroom, so that'd be the equivalent commitment time.

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.