In RHCSA i am unable to download the rsyslog image using url http://registry.example.com after sucessfully login to registry
Can anyone guide me where i missed it
I PASS the exam with score 255 but will gain more 30+ marks for container question
Same issue I ran into today. Even after login I were able to search for it but it would not pull does not matter what I try. Trying to troubleshoot costed me more than 40 minutes. Let us see what happens to my scores. I had to hurry for the rest of the questions.
How do we get feedback to certification team?
In rhcsa a question has been asked to use logger command to log some message , which should be stored in both rsyslog container and host persistent storage. can you show how to do that.
I have tried the following sequence of commands without success.
1) podman login registry.redhat.io
2) podman search rsyslog
3) podman run -d --name mylog -v /var/log:/var/log registry.redhat.io/rhel8/rsyslog
4) podman exec -it mylog /bin/bash
5) From inside container ls /var/log/messages shows it exists
6) From inside container logger "This should be simple."
Runs ok but nothing in hosts /var/log/messages in running container or in host
A collaborative learning environment, enabling open source skill development.