Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rafal_0
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

How to chat with support team

Jump to solution

Hi Dears,

I will take the exam in two weeks and what worries me is how can I reach the support team as quickly as possible if I encounter a problem shortly before the exam, or during the exam?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chetan_Tiwary_

@Rafal_0  If there is an issue during the exam and the proctor cannot contact you on chat - you will receive a call from Red Hat exam support team. 

For an issue before the exam - you can raise a live chat to the exam support team using the chat widget link provided in the exam confirmation mail ( with subject as "Your Red Hat Individual Exam Reservation Has Been Confirmed" ) :

Chetan_Tiwary__0-1701520296496.png

If you did not make up to login for exam at the stipulated reserved time - you will receive a call from Red Hat exam support team.

My recommendation would be to Test the compatibility of your system for the exam and the mentioned requirements in the same mail much before your actual exam date/ time and contact support for any issues that you encounter. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
shashi01

Hello @Rafal_0 

Thanks for reaching out.

Once your individual exam reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email containing Quick Reference Links for Remote Exams. Through these links, you will be able to chat directly with the exam support team.

Rafal_0
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

And can I use a laptop charger during the exam? @shashi01 

Wasim_Raja
Absolutely and also its a best practice to keep the charger plugged in throughout the exam.
Chetan_Tiwary_

@Rafal_0  If there is an issue during the exam and the proctor cannot contact you on chat - you will receive a call from Red Hat exam support team. 

For an issue before the exam - you can raise a live chat to the exam support team using the chat widget link provided in the exam confirmation mail ( with subject as "Your Red Hat Individual Exam Reservation Has Been Confirmed" ) :

Chetan_Tiwary__0-1701520296496.png

If you did not make up to login for exam at the stipulated reserved time - you will receive a call from Red Hat exam support team.

My recommendation would be to Test the compatibility of your system for the exam and the mentioned requirements in the same mail much before your actual exam date/ time and contact support for any issues that you encounter. 

Rafal_0
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hello @Chetan_Tiwary_ 

When I click on the link sent by email confirmation, it takes me to another page and through "Talk to our learning team"
I can contact the support team after filling out the form, correct?

Chetan_Tiwary_

Yes , if not you can raise the same here also  : https://rhtapps.redhat.com/comments 

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.