How to schedule the RHCSA exam

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted

Re: How to schedule the RHCSA exam

Hi,

The exam scheduler should be here:

Link to Red Hat Exam scheduler tool

There should be/have been a link after you purchase your exam, somewhere in the process.

Cheers,

Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Hi,

I tried the above link given above after more than an hour in between retries but still the scheduler did not direct me how to schedule for exam.

Appreciate if someone can advise, tks.

scheduler_greeting.pngscheduler_greeting.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Hi @JS_Learning 

Thanks. Yes I received an email confirmation with the link to schedule my exam. Impatience on my part as I was eager to schedule the exam as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi @Tanveer,

It is unclear if you are trying to enroll for an exam as included in a Red Hat Learning Subscribtion Standard, or to purchase a standalone exam, and what kind of exam you want to take (classroom or individual).

The link you mention is to purchase EX200 as a standalone exam. If it is what you are trying to do indeed, have you actually managed to purchase your exam already ? Please share more details about how exactly you end up on that contact-us page.

The Red Hat Individual Exam Scheduler mentioned by JS_Learning is to schedule an individual exam, once it has been purchased (or just registered, within a Red Hat Learning Subscription Standard).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Hi,

I've tried after an hour, and still can't see anything. Maybe it's not available on weekends, gonna try on Monday.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

On May 15th, 2020, I've bought two exams and am unable to plan one of those exams. I'm able to log in into the scheduling tool (using a link found in this thread). But all I get is the "Greetings" screen saying that my account doesn't have any exams available.

I never got a mail that I should be able to schedule an exam.

And yes, the account used to buy the exams is the same as I use to schedule such an exam.

And Red Hat is a master in unreachability. 

What can I do to resolve this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Edgarm1964 - thank you for being a member of our learning community, and good luck on your future exams! Apologies with the trouble in finding a solution to your above inquiry - have you tried initiating a support case via access.redhat.com or reaching out directly to the certification team here? We have a wonderful support team ready to help you out, via those channels. 

Please send me a personal message in this community if you are still blocked from finding a solution here.

Thanks,

Deanna 

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Why does scheduling for an exam have to be such a pain ???? I bought RHCSA(EX200K) exam on Saturday and today is Tuesday 11:30pm and still I am not able to schedule the exam. The link I received from Red Hat just takes me to this greetings screen.  I have never experienced this type of delay from other companies like AWS, Google, Mirosoft ....etc. Please improve your workflow. Screenshot from 2020-07-21 23-40-53.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I got the same issue I was trying to schedule my exam after purchase the voucer. I opened a case in Red Hat

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.