Attention Red Hat Learning Community! This month, we will be hosting a contest called “The 12 days of Learning”, featuring a daily question inspired by open source technology and a related Red Hat Training course in the Red Hat Learning Subscription.
Starting on December 9, we will feature a daily question for the 12 days leading up to December 25. Each correct answer equals one entry into a drawing for a prize pack in our Learning Community. Come back daily to increase your chances of winning, and uncover the correct answer from the previous day!
Participate in Day 12 of the Red Hat 12 Days of learning contest here!
The prize pack will include:
- A unique contest badge
- Featured member of the Community
- Rank up to your next rank
- A featured write up about you and your open source journey with Red Hat!
- Entry into our 2020 Red Hat Learning Community Member Contest
We look forward to your participation, discussion and feedback. Please see our rules below for contest details, and be on the lookout for a contest leaderboard. Good luck!
- Questions will be posted each business day around 9:00 am EST, and be available for approximately 24 hours.
- Questions will close at the end of the day, and users will no longer be able to submit answers.
- Users are limited to 1 submission per question
- Users will be able to collect no more than 12 total chances at the drawing for the prize pack.
- Answering incorrectly will not give users an entrant for the drawing for that day.
- Prize drawing will occur at the end of the contest once all of the questions are complete, and correct answers are tallied.
- Correct answers for each question will be revealed on the next day, after the closing of the question. In addition, there will also be a reference to where the question appears in the Red Hat Learning Subscription.
- Each quiz form will require you to submit the correct answer, along with your RHLC username for identification.