Passed ex342 yayyy!

Jump to solution
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mr_Anderson
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

I did the labs/exercises continuously for 2 weeks and ran multiple different scenarios in my own home lab to ensure I understood the gist of each troubleshooting technique taught in the course. I have years of experience, and this is probably one of the most difficult exams I ever sat. My suggestion to anybody sitting this exam is, keep rebooting the systems as much you can, exercises are somewhat related to each other, and if you fail to ensure one was persistent, there will be a domino effect that make you fail on other exercises too....

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations @Mr_Anderson - what a great accomplishment! What was most helpful in preparing you for this exam? Asking because a lot of members here would love any tips, resources, recommendations, etc.

--
Deanna
Mr_Anderson
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

I did the labs/exercises continuously for 2 weeks and ran multiple different scenarios in my own home lab to ensure I understood the gist of each troubleshooting technique taught in the course. I have years of experience, and this is probably one of the most difficult exams I ever sat. My suggestion to anybody sitting this exam is, keep rebooting the systems as much you can, exercises are somewhat related to each other, and if you fail to ensure one was persistent, there will be a domino effect that make you fail on other exercises too....

Hi Anderson ,

I also doing ex342 exam preparation lab at home.

Can you guide me below scenario questions?

1. how can I check the plain text sharing over the network? 

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.