cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Planned maintenance outage: Saturday, September 19

Members will be unable to login to the Red Hat Learning Community from 9am-12pm ET on Saturday, September 19 due to a planned maintenance window. During this time, visitors may still navigate the community in the logged out state.

Thank you,

Deanna 

--
Deanna
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
mr-igor
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hello @Deanna,

Is the maintainance affecting RH Learning Subscriptions too? I cannot login there right now even though I have just successfully validated cridentials with the SSO.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @mr-igor - this maintenance is unrelated to accessing the Red Hat Learning Subscription. Our teams have been made aware of a recent issue, please try clearing your cache and logging in again, let me know if this works.

Thanks,

Deanna

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
mr-igor
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Thank you for the prompt reply, @Deanna. It works now, but the problem was not with the stale cached data. There is a banner on the ROL login page now in regards to the login issue. Just using my creds again and refreshing the page worked. Thank you 

Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to hear it @mr-igor - thanks!

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
mr-igor
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

The same problem again, @Deanna.

As last night, clearing web-browser cache does not help. Can anybody fix the problem any time soon? I planned to use ROL over the weekend to prepare for the next week's exam.

Thanks

0 Kudos
mr-igor
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Eventually managed to login to see this banner. It seems the work is going to aftect ROL/RHLS after all.

The banner was not there last night. Going forward it would be good to learn about planned outages at least several days in advance.

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 10.10.34.png

0 Kudos
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @mr-igor thank you for the feedback - this maintenance was not initially planned, and we will move forward with providing ample time before planned downtime. Thank you for understanding.

--
Deanna
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.