I am having some issues with setting up the Red Hat Remote Environment - I have tried on 4 devices and experience the same issue.
1. I have downloaded and used dd to write my USB boot device - OK
2. I have booted from the USB device (note I needed to turn off the Secure Boot in BIOS for 2 devices)
3. I can get all 4 devices to boot and ask for regional settings and WiFI (all wifi adapters are detected)
4. I press the X at the top and receive a message about the Onboarding Process will start
5. Nothing it then just hangs, I have all devices 20+ minutes
Dell E6230 i5-3330 8GB Ram
Lenovo Ideapad 320s i3-7100 8GB RAM
Asus UX360 i5-6200 8GB RAM
Intel Nuc i6-8259U 16GB RAM
All devices experience the same behaviour
Same here. I have tested my laptop using the April 2020 image and everything worked. The new image, seems to be encrypted now, boot up ok but the onboarding screen never show up.
Which version are you using? mine is showing up as RHRE-20201116
Any way you can share the old version iso ? Thanks !
yes please can someone share the old version - and we can try that!
Guys, just got the url from support.
Hope it helps.
Yep works for me! thanks
A collaborative learning environment, enabling open source skill development.