I am having some issues with setting up the Red Hat Remote Environment - I have tried on 4 devices and experience the same issue.
1. I have downloaded and used dd to write my USB boot device - OK
2. I have booted from the USB device (note I needed to turn off the Secure Boot in BIOS for 2 devices)
3. I can get all 4 devices to boot and ask for regional settings and WiFI (all wifi adapters are detected)
4. I press the X at the top and receive a message about the Onboarding Process will start
5. Nothing it then just hangs, I have all devices 20+ minutes
Dell E6230 i5-3330 8GB Ram
Lenovo Ideapad 320s i3-7100 8GB RAM
Asus UX360 i5-6200 8GB RAM
Intel Nuc i6-8259U 16GB RAM
All devices experience the same behaviour
Same here. I have tested my laptop using the April 2020 image and everything worked. The new image, seems to be encrypted now, boot up ok but the onboarding screen never show up.