Hey Guys I passed with below exams:
1. EX200 Red Hat Certified System Administrator
2. EX294 Red Hat Certified Engineer
3. EX180 Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes
4. EX280 Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration
and i scheduled the below exams:
1. EX188 Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers
2. EX436 Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering
so after i will passed in the above exams i will have 6 current certifications and i need another one to be RHCA in infra so what is the recommended EXAM to my path ( not complicatied exam easy one)
Thanks for helping
I have verified your path and I think would be great to choose an Openshift exam.
Have you seen this one?