cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RHCSA exam Environment problem

Jump to solution

Dears Esteemed , I took the RHCSA exam at 29/3/2023 and received the result via email, which was all solution zero. What could be the wrong? I solved the questions how could be this?

what can i do in this ?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chetan_Tiwary_

@Moustafa_Mamdoh You can find many posts regarding this same question in this community where many experts , exam takers and certificate holders  have shared their valuable experiences on it.

I am reposting my thoughts here on which you can ponder : 

Copy-paste is your friend: When entering names, items, or commands, directly copy and paste from the exam instructions into the command window or web interface. Even minor typos, different case, or spacing can be marked incorrect.
Double-check the target: Avoid mistakes! Confirm you're working on the correct system before making any configuration changes. Using different command shells with distinct profiles can help you stay organized.
Perseverance Matters: Think beyond immediate tasks: Ensure your changes persist through reboots, whether by scripting automation or setting appropriate configuration/ policies. This shows you understand the long-term impact of your actions.
Clarity Matters: Location, location, location: Double-check that saved files and created folders reside in the exact directory and with the precise names specified in the exam question. 
Objective matters: Read the questions properly to understand the objective of the question which you need to meet exactly to get the full marks there.
Instructions matter: Exam instructions are really important - it contains the full information about the exam environment and the details about user and password and system details - which you have to follow and that will help you in solving the queries properly.

YOUR SOLUTIONS MUST PERSIST AFTER REBOOT 

Chetan_Tiwary__0-1711967418740.png

Refer exam objectives here: https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/ex200-red-hat-certified-system-administrator-rhcsa-exam?... 

Got a question? Speak up! If an exam question is unclear or ambiguous, use the provided "submit feedback" button to report the issue during exam. Your input helps improve future exams.
For any exam score  grading related query, the only option to raise that is : https://rhtapps.redhat.com/comments 

You can refer this community for more queries of this type where we have discussed such scenarios ( ofcourse NDA is non negotiable ! ) - I have shared the crux of those posts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Chetan_Tiwary_

@Moustafa_Mamdoh You can find many posts regarding this same question in this community where many experts , exam takers and certificate holders  have shared their valuable experiences on it.

I am reposting my thoughts here on which you can ponder : 

Copy-paste is your friend: When entering names, items, or commands, directly copy and paste from the exam instructions into the command window or web interface. Even minor typos, different case, or spacing can be marked incorrect.
Double-check the target: Avoid mistakes! Confirm you're working on the correct system before making any configuration changes. Using different command shells with distinct profiles can help you stay organized.
Perseverance Matters: Think beyond immediate tasks: Ensure your changes persist through reboots, whether by scripting automation or setting appropriate configuration/ policies. This shows you understand the long-term impact of your actions.
Clarity Matters: Location, location, location: Double-check that saved files and created folders reside in the exact directory and with the precise names specified in the exam question. 
Objective matters: Read the questions properly to understand the objective of the question which you need to meet exactly to get the full marks there.
Instructions matter: Exam instructions are really important - it contains the full information about the exam environment and the details about user and password and system details - which you have to follow and that will help you in solving the queries properly.

YOUR SOLUTIONS MUST PERSIST AFTER REBOOT 

Chetan_Tiwary__0-1711967418740.png

Refer exam objectives here: https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/ex200-red-hat-certified-system-administrator-rhcsa-exam?... 

Got a question? Speak up! If an exam question is unclear or ambiguous, use the provided "submit feedback" button to report the issue during exam. Your input helps improve future exams.
For any exam score  grading related query, the only option to raise that is : https://rhtapps.redhat.com/comments 

You can refer this community for more queries of this type where we have discussed such scenarios ( ofcourse NDA is non negotiable ! ) - I have shared the crux of those posts.

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.