Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arianna1
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer
  • 13.1K Views

RHCSA650E Access Tutorial

Delta content Tutorials RHLS 

Red Hat System Administrator: Running Containers (RHCSA650E) is now available on the Red Hat Learning Subscription. 

To access your content, simply follow these steps:

1. Click in the search bar and type “RHCSA650E”

2. Select the option to “Search within Catalog”

3. Click on the “Online Training” link on the course card

Additionally, this course is available within the catalog, accessible from the top navigation bar. 

ROL

Red Hat System Administrator: Running Containers (RHCSA650E) is now available for individual consumption by Red Hat Training. In order to access this content, please take the following steps:

1. Go to rol.redhat.com

2. Log in with the credentials you used to sign up for this course.

Once logged in, you will be taken to your home page, where you will see the course available to you.

Click the “Online Training” link to access the course materials.

You progress will be tracked on the course card, and you can always return to the training by simply clicking the “Online Training” link on the card.

If you have any questions about this content, please post them here on our RHEL + Containers FAQ page.

If you are having accessability issues, please email this technical support alias. 

Please note: this is not a public facing course, and you are only eligible if you have recieved a link providing you with this content.

Labels (3)
48 Replies

I have enrolled for RHCSA exam, can you please provide me access to RHCSA650E video content. 

0 Kudos

I ordered this course on November 13th and still don't have access. The "Launch" button under "My Current Learning" is still grayed out on the training-lms site. What should I do?

Update: it finished processing on the 24th.

0 Kudos

How long is the wait time right now? I have ordered the exam 3 days ago and I still have no access.

I have this week off specifically to do the container course and the labs as I'm taking the RHCSA exam next week.

Thanks,
Victor.

0 Kudos
Travis

@victorbrca -

I can't answer all of your question, but I can provide information if you have access to RHLS (Red Hat Learning Subscription). If you have a learning subscription and can't access the RHCSA650E content it has been included as the last chapter in the RH199 and RH134 course. If you previously took the course on version 8.0, you will need to select 8.2 in the drop-down in order to have the new container chapters and labs.

I've tagged @KierstenGrey and @cschunke who I hope can help resolve your access issues.

--- Travis

Travis Michette, RHCA XIII
https://rhtapps.redhat.com/verify?certId=111-134-086
SENIOR TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR / CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR AND EXAMINER
Red Hat Certification + Training
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

@victorbrca What are you unable to access? Is it the exam? Or the detla content: RHCSA650E? Please direct message me in the community with your username, and any details about your order(s). 

0 Kudos

Hi @cschunke, I paid for the RHCSA v8 exam in march, but my exam got cancelled twice due to Covid. After a while, I received an email advising of the new container objectives and that I was entitled to receive the 'RHCSA650E' course for free.

I have "purchased" the course and assigned it to myself at "training-lms.redhat.com", however when I log in to "rol.redhat.com" I am not able to see the exam, nor find it under the catalog section. 

I've looked for 'RH199' and 'RH134' as advised by @Travis (thanks for that), but also no luck.

My username is 'victorbrca', Order Number:469130.

0 Kudos
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @victorbrca . I will direct message you with details. 

0 Kudos
Travis

@victorbrca -

I'm glad you've made contact with Chris. The suggestion I made would only be helpful if you had the complete RHLS (Red Hat Learning Subscription) which gives access to all courses. When people have had issues finding the RHCSA650E course, I've been able to direct them to the RH199 or the RH134 course to get the content.

Based on the information provided in the reply, it would appear that only the RHCSA650E coruse was ordered and you do not have RHLS, so the work-around would not apply.

I hope you are able to get access to the materials with Chris and I would like to say good luck on your upcoming EX200 exam.

--- Travis

Travis Michette, RHCA XIII
https://rhtapps.redhat.com/verify?certId=111-134-086
SENIOR TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR / CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR AND EXAMINER
Red Hat Certification + Training
0 Kudos

Thanks @cschunke and @Travis. Looks like I got access to the training content. It will give me enough time for the exam next week.

Cheers!

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.