We will be hosting a monthly challenge where community members who engage and contribute have the chance to win unique badges in the Red Hat Learning Community!
May Challenge: We hope you have set some goals for yourself to accomplish in 2023. Why don't you share them with this community and encourage other too? (It can be technical, professional or even personal goals!)
My objetives for 2023 are:
- Learn everything about Containers and Openshift Platform.
- Develop an application using Quarkus with Java 17
- Get a certification in DevOps and contribute with my knowledge to the organization where I work
I am a new member in Red Hat Community, I hope learn a lot
I am not only looking for Learining & Certification. The aim is, how to to apply or utilize my knowledge in the best way which will help me and my organization.
1) Cloud(IaaS, PaaS etc...) setup and management.
2) Containers & it's management (CaaS). Kubernetes & Openshift.
4) Programming Languages in some level. Example Python, Java etc....
My Learning Objedtives:
1- Get the basics of linux ( Redhat System Administrator I and II)
2- Practice automation with ansible
3- Deploy Containers with openshift and Container Orchestration with kubernetes
- Deploying microservices and assure HA, Orchestration handling between microservices, and Automated tasks with ansible
Good day, @Syed
My goals for 2023:
"I'm excited to see how I can apply my software engineering skills to solve complex problems and create innovative solutions in 2023"
In 2023 I'd like to improve myself with Ansible and take the RHCE certification. By side I've already started learning kubernetes vanilla to help me with Openshift troubleshooting. An Openshift certification is on the way too.