Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Noble
Cadet
Cadet

RHSCA 8 Exams

Hi comrades.

I have purchased an individual RHSCA 8 exams and I wasn't given any option to choose a time to schedule for the exams. Am a bit comfuse. can someone explain to me why

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
aryuliantos
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi @Noble,

Have you tried changing the schedule on Red Hat Exam Scheduler ?

First, Select your Exam and then Select your Country after that, you will find Reschedule button.

--
Ary

Noble
Cadet
Cadet

redhat.png

This is what i got

JS_Learning

Hi there,

I do not know why you are seeing that "Greetings page", maybe as indicated it's only about some delays. To reply to your initial question, that is indeed in that scheduling tool that you will be able to schedule your exam.

Unless if you have purchase an exam which is not "kiosk" base, which already have a fixed scheduled. For example, when I purchased my RHCSA exams, first I chose a "kiosk" based, and I had to schedule the slot in the Red Hat Scheduling tool".

The second time, erm, yes I failed the first attempt, I purchased an exam which was physically based in the city of Bern on a given date, a Friday, at a given time. That one, I had already the info before purchasing, and I did not have to schedule anything.

Could you check that?

Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you @aryuliantos and @JS_Learning for the great suggestions!

@Noble please reach out to the Red Hat certification team here, should you continue to experience difficulty with rescheduling your exam. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you out with in terms of your Red Hat learning or certification journey!

Sincerely,

Deanna 

--
Deanna
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.