Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tenzin108
Cadet
Cadet

Red Hat Online Learning (ROLE) classroom subscription time allotment

Hello,

Where can I find Red Hat Online Learning (ROLE) classroom subscription time allotment information?

I have increased Auto-Destroy days to many days and I am worried if I am running out of Red Hat Online Learning (ROLE) classroom subscription time allotment. I don't want to set timers unnecessarily high, which could waste your subscription time allotment.

Please assist.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Travis

So the subscription is good for 365 days. With that, you are given 400 lab hours. There is minimal "usage" from a powered off lab, but we still do "auto destroy" as that helps us keep our cloud environment clean. You shouldn't be losing any lab time for having a lab created but powered off.

When you login to rol.redhat.com, it will tell you the number of days you have left in the subscription and give you a breakdown of used/total lab hours. Again, if you have them powered on, it will count against you and the machines should be in use, but if they are powered off, you should notice that the used hours hasn't increased.

Travis Michette, RHCA XIII
https://rhtapps.redhat.com/verify?certId=111-134-086
SENIOR TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR / CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR AND EXAMINER
Red Hat Certification + Training
Chetan_Tiwary_

@Tenzin108 apart from what Travis has mentioned - in case you think there is a discrepancy in your lab hours used or you would like to clarify about lab hours - you can raise a support case and our team wll help you with it. 

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.