Highlighted
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

Red Hat Summit 2019 call for presenters

The call for presenters for Red Hat Summit 2019 in Boston, to be held May 7-9, 2019, is open through November 19, 2018.  Sessions can include 45-minute breakout sessions, panels, or BOF sessions; 120-minute instructor-led labs; 20-minute mini-sessions; and 90-minute workshops.  If you do choose to submit, be aware that it is quite competitive to get accepted.  However, lead speakers can get a complimentary pass to Red Hat Summit, and co-speakers a significant discount.  More information is available at the link above.

Links to video recordings of selected presentations from Red Hat Summit 2018 in San Francisco:

Note that I have nothing to do with the event logistics or selection process for this event, I'm just passing this information along because I think folks here may be interested, know someone who may be interested, or simply want to see videos from last year's event.  Smiley Happy  If you have questions about the CFP that aren't answered by the links above, e-mail presenters@redhat.com.

Tags (1)
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.