Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marek_C
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Satellite 6 Administration RH403R Installation

Hi,

I can install and setup the Satellite server, but I can't get Capsule server to work (chapter 1, lab). When I issue satellite-installer on the Capsule server, as generated by the capsule-certs-generate command, I get the following errors:

Execution of '/usr/bin/yum install -y capsule.lab.example.com-qpid-router-client' returned 1: Loaded plugins: langpacks, search-disabled-repos Nothing to do/Stage[main]/Certs::Qpid_router/Cert[capsule.lab.example.com-qpid-router-client]/ensure: change from absent to present failed: Execution of '/usr/bin/yum install -y capsule.lab.example.com-qpid-router-client' returned 1: Loaded plugins: langpacks, search-disabled-repos Nothing to do Execution of '/usr/bin/yum install -y capsule.lab.example.com-apache' returned 1: Loaded plugins: langpacks, search-disabled-repos Nothing to do /Stage[main]/Certs::Apache/Cert[capsule.lab.example.com-apache]/ensure: change from absent to present failed: Execution of '/usr/bin/yum install -y capsule.lab.example.com-apache' returned 1: Loaded plugins: langpacks, search-disabled-repos Nothing to do Execution of '/usr/bin/yum install -y capsule.lab.example.com-puppet-client' returned 1: Loaded plugins: langpacks, search-disabled-repos Nothing to do /Stage[main]/Certs::Puppet/Cert[capsule.lab.example.com-puppet-client]/ensure: change from absent to present failed: Execution of '/usr/bin/yum install -y capsule.lab.example.com-puppet-client' returned 1: Loaded plugins: langpacks, search-disabled-repos Nothing to do Execution of '/usr/bin/yum install -y capsule.lab.example.com-qpid-router-server' returned 1: Loaded plugins: langpacks, search-disabled-repos Nothing to do /Stage[main]/Certs::Qpid_router/Cert[capsule.lab.example.com-qpid-router-server]/ensure: change from absent to present failed: Execution of '/usr/bin/yum install -y capsule.lab.example.com-qpid-router-server' returned 1: Loaded plugins: langpacks, search-disabled-repos Nothing to do Execution of '/usr/bin/yum install -y capsule.lab.example.com-qpid-broker' returned 1: Loaded plugins: langpacks, search-disabled-repos Nothing to do /Stage[main]/Certs::Qpid/Cert[capsule.lab.example.com-qpid-broker]/ensure: change from absent to present failed: Execution of '/usr/bin/yum install -y capsule.lab.example.com-qpid-broker' returned 1: Loaded plugins: langpacks, search-disabled-repos Nothing to do Report processor failed: Could not send report to Foreman at https://satellite.lab.example.com/api/reports: No such file or directory - /etc/puppet/client_cert.pem

Has anyone encountered this issue? Thoughts?

Tags (1)
1 Reply
Yuvaraj
Cadet
Cadet

Hi Marek,

I see that you have set up the satellite server and when you try to run the command "capsule-certs-generate --capsule-fqdn capsule.lab.example.com --certs-tar ~/capsule.lab.example.com-certs.tar " you get an error ??

Best Regards,

Yuvaraj

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.