Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisenet
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

Separate "Exams" Section under the Discussions Tab

Jump to solution

I suspect that a fair share of questions will be raised with regards to various Red Hat exams. Would it make sense to create a separate section called "Exams" under the Discussions tab so that people know where to go if they're looking for some exam-related information (e.g. EX407)?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ricardo
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

@Lisenet wrote:

I suspect that a fair share of questions will be raised with regards to various Red Hat exams. Would it make sense to create a separate section called "Exams" under the Discussions tab so that people know where to go if they're looking for some exam-related information (e.g. EX407)?

Hi, 

According to the agreement every candidate sign before performing an exam, all the information related to exams are confidential. The public info, like how you should prepare and which topics are covered, are available in the page for each exam. 

IMHO, having a session exclusive for exams, will give the wrong impression we are discussing about exam topics, which is forbidden and can lead to your certification been cancelled. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
americanada
Flight Engineer

Absolutely!

0 Kudos
arcsol
Cadet
Cadet

Yes please

0 Kudos
Ricardo
Flight Engineer

@Lisenet wrote:

Hi, 

According to the agreement every candidate sign before performing an exam, all the information related to exams are confidential. The public info, like how you should prepare and which topics are covered, are available in the page for each exam. 

IMHO, having a session exclusive for exams, will give the wrong impression we are discussing about exam topics, which is forbidden and can lead to your certification been cancelled. 

Lisenet
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

@RicardoYou have a really good point which, I'll admit, I didn't think about.

And yes, I agree, we don't want to send the wrong impression.

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.