With almost 1/2 a year left in 2022, share what goals (professional, learning, personal) you want to accomplish in the later half of 2022!
This question is part of the 100K Member Contest - don't forget to kudo the original contest post to be entered.
My goals this year are pretty lofty I think. I want to:
1. obtain the following certifications (not in this order):
Microsoft MS-900 and possibly the following on to be a Microsoft Security Engineer
AWS Solutions Arch or Security
Scrum Master or Sigma at least Green
2. I want to have my first client for my business
3.I want to make at least $250K
4. I want to obtain my security clearance
5. I want to take a class at Black Hat
6. I want to vacation in San Diego after Black Hat
7. Purchase some land new the lake in order to build a tiny home
8. complete the remodel of my car
complete the website for my business
I think that's all for now.
I enrolled on Live sessions with Sander Van Vugt to re-fresh my knowledge on the newly released RHEL9.
I am starting studying for my next exam EX180. I'm so exited!
After I pass EX180, I plan to take the EX318 - Virtualization on my mind
I have already started the journey. I want to be better at what I do. As part of that plan, I want to get some certifications to help solidify my learning process and add some clear milestones. I also want to pick up a programing language.