cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swap mouse buttons in exam at a KIOSK

Is it possible to swap mouse's right/left buttons when taking an exam at a KIOSK?

Labels (3)
Tags (4)
4 Replies
Chetan_Tiwary_

Hello @TamiTakamiya !

Thanks for reaching out! 

I tried to find the answer to this but could not find a specific answer to this query. 

Please reach out to exam support team here : https://rhtapps.redhat.com/comments with your query. 

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
shashi01

Hello @TamiTakamiya 

Swapping the mouse buttons might depend on the specific configuration and restrictions set up on the KIOSK system. In some cases, the operating system settings might be restricted for security reasons. 

As Chetan noted, it's recommended to reach out to the exam team or technical support at the KIOSK for assistance. They can offer guidance tailored to the specific setup and policies in effect

0 Kudos

Thanks for responses. Though it is not a big deal and I can use mouse with the default setting, I thought it would be nice if I could use the right button as the primary, that's how I am using mouse everyday. I will take an exam at the beginining of December at a KIOSK and will check the settings there.

Chetan_Tiwary_

Sure @TamiTakamiya ! I have not taken a Kiosk exam yet so not sure about the mouse settings option there. You can easily contact the exam support and get an info about the same. I am sure exam support can help you with it. 

All the best for your exam !

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.