cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jhak
Cadet
Cadet

Tiny font in remote exam web terminal - hard to read

During the exam the font in the exam terminal (browser tab) was very tiny. It was very hard to read and I didn't find the way how to make it bigger. How could I do that, please?

Labels (2)
4 Replies
jhak
Cadet
Cadet

... normally I am able to zoom browser (firefox) tab using "Ctrl" + "+" shortcut, but in case of this "terminal" browser - all keyboard input is directed to the terminal so the shortuct takes no effect.

0 Kudos
jhak
Cadet
Cadet

... I tried that now in RHU course lab and there is the same issue. Even if I zoomed in the "terminal" page using Firefox menu "Zoom" option, terminal font is still tiny. See the attachement.Screenshot_2020-12-14 GLS VM Console.png

0 Kudos
NirZilka
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

I've experineced the same issue , fonts are small and not sharp even if i zoom in the browser and termianal. Also it was very slow (my internet connection is super fast), and copy paste didn't worked from the exam browser to the terminal and that's the real deal breaker. I worked on the exam until the last minute , and usually i complete the tasks ealry.

Because of this i return to test location with redhat laptop , for me it's the best and safe option.

Regards,

Nir.

0 Kudos
kent05
Cadet
Cadet

@jhakhi are you able to resolve the issue in the end?

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.