Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brentd09
Cadet
Cadet

Trying to download the latest ICRM tool, but am getting an error

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I have recently been certified as an RHCSA and a RHI, and  I am trying to download the ICRM tool for AWS, however I am getting this error:
You do not have sufficient privileges to perform this action.

Please be sure to click Join Group at the top of the group home screen, before attempting to create new posts in the group.

Can anyone assist me in finding out what to do to complete this download?

This is the URL from Instructor Central:
https://learn.redhat.com/t5/Red-Hat-Instructor-Discussions/New-ICRM-4-3-4-Version-Amazon-S3-Storage-...

Thanks

Brent

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Travis

@brentd09 -

I am not sure I can do anything for you as you aren't in the North America region. At the time you became certified as an instructor, the region's delivery manager should have added you to the certified instructors database and created an account for you on instructor central. I was the person doing that for North America, but I'm not sure who does it for your region. Looking at your location, I would imagine you fall into APAC as you are coming up as Australia.

It does look like someone started adding you (brentd09) as a valid user. So you should in theory be able to login with that username. It looks like you are with a partner organization, so again, I can't help you too much there as it might be a partner with restrictions. I would work with your delivery manager and the person that certified you as an instructor. Based on what I can see, I think most of the things are good there, but it is the partner you are associated with that doesn't have download rights. If that is the case, you are either associated wrong, or you and your partner don't have the access and rights to download content from Instructor Central.

Travis Michette, RHCA XIII
https://rhtapps.redhat.com/verify?certId=111-134-086
SENIOR TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR / CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR AND EXAMINER
Red Hat Certification + Training

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Chetan_Tiwary_
Community Manager
Community Manager

I will let @Travis answer this since it is his post in the Instructor central.

0 Kudos
Travis

@brentd09 -

I am not sure I can do anything for you as you aren't in the North America region. At the time you became certified as an instructor, the region's delivery manager should have added you to the certified instructors database and created an account for you on instructor central. I was the person doing that for North America, but I'm not sure who does it for your region. Looking at your location, I would imagine you fall into APAC as you are coming up as Australia.

It does look like someone started adding you (brentd09) as a valid user. So you should in theory be able to login with that username. It looks like you are with a partner organization, so again, I can't help you too much there as it might be a partner with restrictions. I would work with your delivery manager and the person that certified you as an instructor. Based on what I can see, I think most of the things are good there, but it is the partner you are associated with that doesn't have download rights. If that is the case, you are either associated wrong, or you and your partner don't have the access and rights to download content from Instructor Central.

Travis Michette, RHCA XIII
https://rhtapps.redhat.com/verify?certId=111-134-086
SENIOR TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR / CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR AND EXAMINER
Red Hat Certification + Training
brentd09
Cadet
Cadet

Thanks I will take this up with our Regional Red Hat Instructor Manager

Cheers

Brent Denny

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.